A Message from the Principal
Welcome to Jordan Christian School. We are a community of learners that is passionately committed to the Christian worldview, strong academics, and a life of service. We strive to teach our students from a Reformed, Biblical perspective, that recognizes Christ as the Center of all things. It is our prayer that during their years at JCS, our students will be transformed by the practical instruction of Christian truth and will be prepared to serve the community and beyond.
In elementary, we are intentional about laying a solid foundation of knowledge and skills, while providing opportunity for exploration and enrichment. At the secondary level, we guarantee students all courses necessary to achieve post-secondary success and we have authority to grant credits toward the Ontario Secondary School Diploma. By the grace of God, our graduates and alumni have achieved great success, and our students continue to show above-average results on academic testing.
Join us in educating students for Christian service.
- Mr. Paul Wagenaar, Principal
Jordan Christian School is passionately committed to providing our students with a quality, God-glorifying Christian education, while nurturing a desire to continually seek knowledge and be contributing members of society.
- To EDUCATE students in a Biblical perspective rooted in our Reformed heritage
- To INSTILL strong Christian character values in students including love, respect, honesty, kindness, and diligence
- To PROMOTE caring, sharing, and a respectful learning environment resulting in a close-knit school community
- To DRIVE students to be responsible by challenging them with rare academic, social, and commercial opportunities
- To CHALLENGE students to be critical thinkers, creative, conscientious, and collaborative by providing a differentiated education
- To PROVIDE a positive close-knit community where lifetime relationships are fostered between parents, teachers, and students
- To RECOGNIZE and reward outstanding effort within the community
- To BE always learning